MODUS Engineering has openings for experienced design Electrical Engineers in all of our locations, Iowa City, Waterloo, and Des Moines, IA.
MODUS is a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering firm specializing in Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Government, Non-Profit and Worship markets, providing design services in HVAC, Plumbing, Electric & Lighting, Telecommunications, Piping, Fire Protection, Geo-Thermal Energy Systems, Medical Specialty Systems, Economic Studies, and Computerized Energy Management Systems.
- Create power and lighting systems solutions for high-end commercial and institutional facilities.
- Coordinate solutions with other design professionals as a team.
- Work closely with vendors in identifying appropriate equipment necessary for the project.
- Document designs using the appropriate format to customer standards as required by the project.
- Support the development and maintenance of MODUS standards.
- Provide assistance to other disciplines and team members throughout the life of the project.
- Develop specifications for purchased equipment.
- Maintain technical competency and work to expand technical skills and knowledge.
Preferred candidates will have a background in Electrical Engineering, effective communication skills, and the ability to work without direct supervision in a team environment. Autodesk Revit and SKM PTW software skills are recommended.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a collaborative team environment. For more information about MODUS, please visit our website at www.modus-eng.com. To be considered for our openings, send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements** to [email protected].