MODUS Engineering has openings for experienced design Mechanical and Electrical Engineers in all our locations; Iowa City, Waterloo, and Des Moines, IA.
MODUS is a Mechanical/Electrical engineering Consulting firm specializing in Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Government, Non-Profit and Worship markets, providing design services in HVAC, Plumbing, Electric & Lighting, Telecommunications, Piping, Fire Protection, Geo-Thermal Energy Systems, Medical Specialty Systems, Economic Studies, and Computerized Energy Management Systems.
- Provide project management and mechanical or electrical engineering leadership in project design and construction assistance.
- Coordinate solutions with other design professionals as a team.
- Collaborate closely with vendors in identifying appropriate equipment necessary for the project.
- Document designs using the appropriate format to customer standards as required by the project.
- Support the development and maintenance of MODUS standards.
- Provide assistance to other disciplines and team members throughout the life of the project.
- Develop specifications for purchased equipment.
- Maintain technical competency and work to expand technical skills and knowledge.
Preferred candidates will have P.E. in Mechanical Engineering, effective communication skills, and the ability to work without direct supervision in a team environment. Autodesk Revit and SKM PTW software skills are recommended. At least 5 years of experience is preferred.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a collaborative team environment. For more information about MODUS, please visit our website at www.modus-eng.com. To be considered for our openings, send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org