MODUS Engineering has openings for experienced design Mechanical and Electrical Engineers in all our locations; Iowa City, Waterloo, and Des Moines, IA.
MODUS is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you will provide project management and mechanical or electrical engineering leadership throughout the design and construction process.
- Provide project management and mechanical or electrical engineering leadership in project design and construction administration.
- Coordinate with client, architect, and other design professionals as a team. Communicate project requirements to the internal design team.
- Use project management software to track project schedules, fees, project staff, and billing.
- Support the development and maintenance of MODUS standards.
- Provide assistance to other disciplines and team members throughout the duration of the project.
- Develop and review project drawings and specifications.
- Maintain technical competency and work to expand technical skills and knowledge.
To be considered for this position, you must have a P.E. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, effective communication skills, and the ability to work without direct supervision in a team environment. Experience with Autodesk and Revit software is recommended, and at least 5 years of experience in the MEPT consulting industry is preferred.
At MODUS, we offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a collaborative team environment. To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.modus-eng.com. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected].